Reporting to the Director of Event Marketing, the Senior Brand Manager for the Brand & Messaging group will lead a team of designers and content creators tasked with creating event brands, messages and stories, promotional assets and shareable creative content as well as establishing a graphic and content library to support brand consistency. You are a creative force who can work across many teams and understand the nuances of daily project management. Further, you can translate concepts easily to all stakeholders to sell ideas.
- Own event brand positioning, messaging, tone and design - ensuring consistency.
- Build the event brands through the development of exceptional creative – for application across digital, print, event signage, stage sets, collateral, etc.
- Work with event operations team to curate and craft event experiences and spaces.
- Provide creative direction on event brand video, web, and graphic design projects.
- Lead and manage team members responsible for telling the event story and developing shareable content for distribution across inbound and outbound channels. This role will have team management responsibility of 4.
- Develop the strategy and processes to scale content output including maintaining a content and collateral calendar, a glossary of terms and a messaging and graphic library.
- Make data-driven decisions to move our content forward and hit company goals.
- Coordinate creative campaigns with lead generation and marketing operations.
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven marketing veteran with experience creating multi-channel content.
- Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team.
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ~10-20% travel