The ideal candidate must be a native Chinese speaker who has strong Chinese (Simplified) writing skills with strong bilingual communications skills. The Candidate is preferred to have some experience in marketing section with a detail-orientated mind. This position will be located in Shanghai and is potentially lead to a regular role in a dynamic and growing global team.
- Copy write, translate and develop creative content for marketing communications deliverables such as brochure, social media, website content, eDM, etc.
- Proofread, edit or re-develop translation copies for marketing materials (both Simplified Chinese and English) in response to feedback from the team;
- Plan, generate and track content calendar for Chinese social media (text, graphics, scripts, video, etc.);
- Collaborate with vendors/ internal teams to manage the social media accounts;
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends;
- Support other online and offline marketing campaigns for MWC Shanghai.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Native Chinese speaker, excellent communication and writing skills in both Simplified Chinese and English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Journalism, Chinese literature, Translation, Marketing or any other related majors;
- At least 1-2 years of marketing experience, with exposure across content marketing, event marketing, digital marketing, branding and marcomms, etc.;
- High level of grammar, solid writing skills, and sound collateral production knowledge; demonstrated experience in professional copywriting or editing highly desired;
- Proactive in providing inputs on translated materials (not only proofread), detail minded in catching typo, information inconsistency, etc.
- Hands-on experience in managing social media like WeChat and Weibo will be a definite advantage;
- Ideal to be familiar in mobile/ technology terminology, or interested in this industry (e.g. terms like VR, AR, drones, etc.)
- Self-motivated, well organized, responsible and able to work independently.