The Technology Manager will assist operator members with the adoption, design, development, and deployment of GSMA specifications and/or programmes ensuring interoperability and standardisation is met. The Manager will also assist during the implementation GSMA’s technical strategic programmes ensuring that a consistent, interoperable and standardised set of specifications are deployed by mobile operators.
- Assist operator members with the design, development, and deployment of infrastructure and/or services ensuring interoperability and standardisation.
- Assist in the implementation of technical solutions for the implementation and adoption of GSMA technical programmes ensuring that operator’s requirements are met.
- Maintain communication to all departments to ensure his/her knowledge is current in relation to GSMA programmes and services.
- Be available for consultation and guidance internally or to our operator members.
- Reports weekly programme status ensuring all implementation/adoption issues are recorded.
- Promotes the GSMA at industry conferences and with platform and solutions providers
- Consistently writes white papers on GSMA programmes and/or solutions to benefit the implementation of them.